What are the modern facilities in the school?
The school has a variety of modern facilities matching the standards of valuable and premium quality education which promotes holistic development. These are:
• 3D Lab for better and enhanced delivery of audio-visual media and teaching-learning material.
• English Mentor Lab to provide an accurate insight into the speaking and listening skills of the students by improving it through accurate pronunciation and audio of English language related activities.
• Abacus and Vedic Maths have been very effective and interesting ways of approaching a tricky subject like Mathematics. Our school takes pride in providing both of these to our students.
• Foreign languages such as French, German and Spanish are taught at all levels and this gives an international linguistic exposure to the students, which prepares them for expanded horizons in future.
What are the sports facilities in the School?
The School provides facilities for Lawn Tennis, Cricket, Hockey, Football, Volley ball, Basket ball, Badminton, Table tennis, athletics, shooting etc.
What are the other extracurricular activities that take place in the School?
The following are some of the other activities:
- Poetry Recitation
- Geeta Shlok recitation
- Patriotic song Competition
- Painting competition
- Fancy Dress
- Stage shows
- Indoor games like chess,carom etc.
What are the medical facilities available in the School?
The Director of the School is a qualified Doctor and looks after the health needs of the children. In addition there is a Medical Centre in the University campus with a resident Doctor and an ambulance.
Do you have computer teaching?
Yes,we have a well equipped computer lab.
Do the students take part in tournaments?
Yes, tournaments are held in the School in all disciplines and all the students are encouraged to take part. In addition the School holds inter School tournaments and also sends the children to other Schools to participate.