Why Choose Chinmaya as Good Residential and Boarding School in North India?
With the ever increasing academic pressure on students, the desire to perform and excel is urging high in young minds. To carve out the best talent and nurture the budding, exuberant minds of tomorrow, we require the best residential schools in India, to cater to and suffice the hunger of the burgeoning competitive world. With world class facilities and highly qualified teaching facility, the top boarding schools in India are set to fuel the emergence of new developing nation that require rigorous development and training of these bright souls.
Students at boading schools have exposure to better environment needed for overall growth in life. Some of the best residential schools in North India are the monastries for developing the budding talent. Chinmaya Vidyalaya is one of the best boarding Schools of North India situated between Chandigarh and Shimla, in the state of Himachal Pradesh. It is a premier residential School providing world class hostel facilities and value-based education to students. The environment at this knowledge hub is conducive to the overall growth and developments of students with certain unique features that makes Chinmaya Vidyalaya the best boarding school in India.
With utmost emphasis on the overall growth and development of these young minds, Chinmaya provides the desired combination of best academic quality, and kaleidoscope of diversity of extra curricular activities that instillsconfidence and winning attitutde in students. Also the student teacher ratio, a crucial factor in developing young minds, is very good and most of the faculty lives inside the campus which makes them approachable and available to the students at every hour. What makes Chinmaya Vidhyalaya the Best Residential schools in North India is the quality and precision of councelling that help map out an individualized learning programme to help the students with special needs learn more effectively. So now, its time to unleash the talent of your genius, give wings to his desires and let him fly to chase his/her dreams.
Students at good boarding schools in India have exposure to a better environment needed for overall growth in life.
- Academics: The academic atmosphere in a boarding school is of a very high standard. Students are pushed to “ask why”, become inquisitive, and tackle challenging problems.
- Diversity: Sports, dramatics, athletics and other extracurricular activities tend to be diverse in a boarding school which encourages students to try new things.
- Faculty : Normally the teacher student ratio in a boarding school is very good and most of the faculty live inside the campus and are highly qualified.
- Attention for each student : Generally boarding schools have small class sizes that help teachers engage every student in the classroom.
- Infrastructure : Normally boarding schools have better infrastructure for sports and other extracurricular activities.
- Counseling: Boarding schools have experienced special needs counselors who help map out an individualized learning programme to help the students with special needs learn more effectively.
- Confidence: It has been observed that boarding school students become more confident individuals and are more successful in life.
Chinmaya Vidyalaya is one of the best boarding Schools of North India situated between Chandigarh and Shimla, in the state of Himachal Pradesh. It is a premier residential School providing world class hostel facilities and value-based education.